WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
This website uses two types of cookies:
1. First party cookies. For our website, the first party cookies are controlled and maintained by PerkinElmer. No other parties have access to these cookies.
2. Third party cookies. These cookies are implemented by organizations outside PerkinElmer. We do not have access to the data in these cookies, but we use these cookies to improve the overall website experience.
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for our website to function. They enable website access, support navigation or provide relevant content. Strictly necessary cookies also enforce your privacy preferences. Without these strictly necessary cookies, much of our website will not function.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
- ASP.NET_SessionID (Provider: ViaCord/PerkinElmer) This cookie is required as part of the website function. It is used to uniquely identify and maintain a browser with session data on the server. The value is randomly generated.
- EnrollmentId (Provider: ViaCord/PerkinElmer) This cookie is required as part of our online enrollment process/functionality
- DBRecordCreated (Provider: ViaCord/PerkinElmer) This cookie is required as part of our online enrollment process/functionality
- VIACORD_MYACCOUNT_USER_SESSION (Provider: ViaCord/PerkinElmer) This cookie is a user session cookie which stores information about logged in users on myaccount.com This cookie is necessary for website functionality.
Analytical and Performance Cookies:
- _ga _gid (Provider: Google) These are Google Analytics cookie. We use Google Analytics to collect non-personal information such to determine usage and user metrics. This information helps us better optimize our website performance, evaluate the use of our website functions and compile reports.
- _dc_gtm (Provider: Google) This is a Google Analytics cookie specific to Google Tag Manager. We use Google Tag Manager to collect non-personal information such to determine usage metrics. This information helps us better optimize our website traffic sources and website performance, evaluate the use of our website functions and compile reports.
- _ar_v4 Google This cookie is associated with Google advertising service and helps with tracking conversion rates for ads.
- gwcc (Provider: Google) This is a Google Call Conversion cookie. We use a call conversion cookie to enables us to understand where our online advertising is being effective.
_gaexp (Provider: Google) This cookie is specific to Google Optimize. We use Google Optmize to run experiments on our website in order to help optmize the user experience. This cookie is used to determine a user's inclusion in an experiment and the expiry of experiments a user has been included in.
_uetsid (Provider: Bing Microsoft) This cookie is specific to Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking (UET) tracking.
_zlcmid (Provider: Zopim / Zen Desk) This cookie is used to be able to have chat functionality with customers on www.viacord.com.
HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
LAST UPDATED: 10/15/18